In a market developing as rapidly as ALSP (Alternative Legal Service Providers), barometers of success provide crucial enlightenment in measuring progress that might otherwise be lost in the still-changing field.
In its second year of publication, the Chambers and Partners Alternative Legal Service Providers Guide Rankings, provides a trustworthy and informative report on the industry’s standings. While most of these providers are still relatively young, they are making constant and notable strides within legal operations – actively shaping how business and law intermingle.
These ranking provide not only a relative comparison, but also bestow deserved recognition upon the firms making the greatest contributions within the field. Being among the most prestigious titles within the legal industry, the Chambers and Partners Ranking sets an indisputable standard.
Separated between three tiers – referred to as ‘bands’- each company was assessed according to the significance of their achievements in categories such as technical legal ability and client service. For the full rankings, please click here.
And now, to the analysis of the 2022 ALSP rankings of Chambers & Partners. Index:
- RED – demoted from 2021 ranking
- Green – promoted from 2021 ranking
- Blue – new to the 2022 ranking
Chambers and Partners 2022 Rankings
- Konexo (Eversheds Sutherland) – stepped up from Band #2
- LawFlex – stepped up from Band #2
- Axiom Law
- LOD (Lawyers on Demand)
- Peerpoint (Allen & Overy)
- Congia Law
- Obelisk Legal Support
- FLEX by Fenwick – stepped down from Band #1
- Vario (Pinsent Masons) – stepped down from Band #1
- Herbert Smith Freehills
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP